Market Access & Value StrategyWe identify opportunities to demonstrate product value and optimize global market access through therapeutic area landscape assessments, strategic evidence generation plans, payer research, and development of dynamic market access trainings.
- Evidence gap and analogue analyses
- Primary payer research and advisory boards
- Evidence generation planning and HTA engagement strategy
Economic Modelling & Evidence SynthesisStrategic guidance for value demonstration to policymakers through economic models, evidence synthesis and real-world evidence. This includes Health Economics and HTA strategy development, Cost-effectiveness and budget impact models and Microsimulation models.
- HTA and reimbursement submissions
- Cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- SLRs, NMAs, and MAICs
Value CommunicationsWe develop strategic communication plans to demonstrate product value across stakeholders through publications and conference materials, creation of payer value proposition and value messages, and newsletters with the latest industry insights.
- Global value dossiers and AMCP dossiers
- Value proposition development and testing
- Scientific abstract, poster, and manuscript development