Analogue pricing and access
Our client used our monthly sessions as required training for their global access teams. The up-to-date intelligence on competitor products was so valuable that the project was renewed for 3 subsequent years.
US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain
To monitor access changes for a set of high-cost, high-profile agents in the US and EU5 and develop implications for COMPANY X’s portfolio of assets.
- Alignment on the scope of markets and analogues most relevant to the client’s portfolio.
- Monthly monitoring of access, pricing, and HTA decisions for the market basket of analogues in the markets of interest.
- Design of a user-friendly XLS- and web-based tool for ease of communication of findings.
- Synthesis of findings into an end of year review highlighting the key access changes and challenges in the markets of interest / strategic recommendations for the portfolio.
- Monthly interactive readouts of key HTA, access and pricing decisions (.PPT, .XLS)
- Strategic insights into the optimal strategy for MFG portfolio HTA submission and market access (e.g. endpoint selection, choice of comparator, subpopulation positioning) (.PPT)