Payer-focused evidence generation plan.
Our client used the insights gathered during the engagement to design and drive a comprehensive, and payer-focused evidence generation plan across multiple functions in support of the asset of interest.
US, UK, Italy, Japan, France, Germany, Spain
To identify evidence expectations of US payers and HTA bodies in EU5 for an investigational asset in development for a rare disease condition.
- Alignment on the aspirational value proposition for the asset.
- Secondary research and insight gathering from on HTA decisions of similar assets across the markets of interest.
- Primary research validation with former HTA members and current US payers on the evidence requirements for the asset of interest.
- Recommendations for evidence generation activities to substantiate the value of the asset and address the payer evidence expectations in the markets of interest.
- Aspirational value proposition and facilitation workshop (.PPT)
- Primary research findings (.PPT)
- Value demonstration strategy (.PPT)