Cost-utility and budget impact model to communicate the economic value of PRODUCT X in R/R ALL
Maple Health Group was engaged for adaptations of the model to other countries.
To develop a cost-utility and budget impact model to demonstrate the value of PRODUCT X as a treatment for adult patients with relapsed or refractory (R/R) B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
- Pragmatic literature review of modeling methods undertaken by other comparators in R/R ALL including HTA appraisals.
- Development of approach and vetting via OL ad-board.
- Literature review, HTA decisions and databases to source model inputs.
- Model development and quality check according to Maple proprietary checklist.
- Develop model technical documents to support NICE submission (UK) and AMCP dossier (US).
- PRODUCT X Cost-Utility and Budget Impact model - UK (.XLS)
- PRODUCT X Cost-Utility and Budget Impact model - US (.XLS)
- Technical document to support NICE submission (.DOC)
- Technical document according to AMCP specifications (.DOC)